September 29, 2010

Leave a Legacy Wall

"These four pics are myself and my husband Mike returning a year later for our first anniversary to see our picture taken on our honeymoon at epcot center leave a legacy wall, I actually love this pic of us!
Pooh Bear is one of my fave charecters, this is a charecter photo spot in the united kingdom  in epcot's world showcase."
-Kim Prisinzano

ºoº Marcio Disney Family Sites Network ºoº

Disney's Dream Makers

The Walt Disney World Picture of the Day

Vinylmation of the Day

Disney Pin of the Day

Marcio Disney Digital Media
Pictures / Videos / Audio / Cartoons / Books

Disney Fun Fact of the Day

Today's Past in Disney History

Disney Tales [5 Weekly tales]

The Disney History Blog

Marcio Disney Blog

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page
    and thought I may as well check things out. I
    like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

    Review my web blog: acoustic guitar a chord


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...